Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies, soft and sweet with a hint of cinnamon. Easy to make, the perfect classic cookie recipe that everyone needs.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft and sweet chocolate chip cookies with a hint of cinnamon.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees °F. Melt butter in 30-second intervals. Once completely melted, mix in sugars, vanilla, and egg until thoroughly combined.
In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon.
Incorporate your wet ingredients with your dry ingredients, then add your chocolate chips. Mix then dole out dough into 1-inch balls and place on a non-stick cookie pan. (Makes 24 large cookies)
Bake for 8-10 minutes. Let cookies cool for five minutes before removing them from the pan.
Serving Size 1
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 125kcal
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 6.2g10%
- Saturated Fat 4g20%
- Cholesterol 19mg7%
- Sodium 87mg4%
- Total Carbohydrate 16.3g6%
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g2%
- Sugars 10.8g
- Protein 1.5g3%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Cook this recipe at low heat.
- Use fresh ingredients for better taste
- After cooking, wait for at least 15 minutes for better taste