My family loves cinnamon rolls. It’s normally a Sunday morning treat at my house. If you love cinnamon rolls but don’t have the time to wait for the dough to rise….then you’re gonna love these simple biscuit cinnamon rolls. They are made with a biscuit mix, so they take very little time to prepare. Plus, they are fluffy and delicious!
Simple Biscuit Cinnamon Roll Ingredients Needed:
Biscuit Mix (I use Bisquick)
Pecans or Walnuts
Recipe Notes: Cinnamon rolls are very versatile. You can use any type of nuts your family enjoys, or you can leave them out. You could easily add chocolate chips to the filling or even peanut butter chips.
If you like these cinnamon rolls, you may love this recipe, too.
Scroll down for the full recipe.
Are you reading our digital magazine, Front Porch Life? It’s full of great recipes, country living, fantastic people, southern charm, cooking tips, and so much more. We send it directly to your email so you can start reading, cooking, and relaxing immediately!
Simple Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls
These easy biscuit cinnamon rolls make the perfect breakfast treat. They are SIMPLE!
- 4 1/2 cups of biscuit mix I use Bisquick
- 1 1/3 cups of evaporated milk
- 3 tablespoons of softened butter
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup of walnuts or pecan optional
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 2-3 teaspoons of milk
- Preheat oven to 450. Combine biscuit mix and milk. Mix together and place on a flat floured surface. Knead into a dough and roll out to a 12X10 rectangle. Spread butter over dough. Combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and nuts and sprinkle over buttered dough.
- Starting with the longest side of the rectangle, roll into a long cylinder. Slice into 12 equal pieces and place in a lightly greased 9X13 casserole dish. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown.
- Mix icing ingredients together and drizzle over cinnamon rolls and serve.
Don’t forget to pin our Simple Biscuit Cinnamon Rolls:
© The Southern Lady Cooks photos and text – All rights reserved. No copying, posting on other sites, or other uses are allowed without the written permission of the copyright holder.